Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year & Business Changes in 2011

So I've been talking about the changes coming to the business in 2011 since around September of this year, and we're getting very close to the new year being here. So I thought I'd share with you some of the changes you can expect to see.

We will officially be offering all our products through our new lab. With this shift we will be able to offer some awesome new products as well like: Metallic Prints, Custom Wall Art, Mini Accordion Books, Custom Announcements and Cards, Photo Videos and More. These products are the best quality items I have seen: high quality, durable, and long-lasting. I will be posting some pictures and more detailed information next week.

What I'm even more excited about though is the new direction I'm taking the business. Well, it's not really  a new direction so much as I'm going to make it more of a focus for the business. I've always focused on the uniqueness of each of my clients, but I'm going to add more emphasis into this with each of my sessions this year. The whole process for each session is changing as well, but I will focus on that more next week as well.

Lastly, this will be the last post I'll be writing on this blog. This blog will stay here, but I'm upgrading to a new blog that connects straight to my website, which is awesome! All new updates will be posted here: http://www.greentreemediaonline.com/wordpress/

Oh! And here's a reminder - If you had a photo session this year (2010) you will want to order your photos before January 1st. All pricing will be changing and you will no longer be able to order photos at cost. Also - if your session was before September of last year, your gallery will be coming down off the zenfolio ordering site to make room for 2011 sessions. So order your photos before the year is up!


 Contact Me | Visit My Website | Join the Facebook Fan Page | Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment