Wednesday, June 10, 2009

About Me



My name is Stephanie Gagnon. I live in central Illinois, and have been happily married for two years now to the love of my life. We have one super rambunctious lab-beagle puppy, who keeps us constantly entertained.
Photography isn't just my job or a hobbie - it's my passion. I love the opportunity to meet new people and provide them with work that will bring them smiles and fond memories that will last a lifetime. I take great pride in my work and do my best to capture your true personality and little tender moments on camera.
As a recent newly wed, I have come to realize just how important it is to hire a photographer who is passionate about their work and dedicated to providing their clients with photographs they will love and cherish forever. That's the type of photographer I strive to be for all of my clients.
I have oodles of experience too! I have earned my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree focusing in photography and graphic design from Millikin University. I spent three years working for an advertising agency where I did both design and photography work. I also spent a year working for a printing company in order to get a better idea of how all of my artwork is printed.
I look forward to getting to know you and creating artwork that will reflect you!