Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Heart Faces | Pet Faces Photo Contest

One of the photography websites I follow, I Heart Faces, has a contest this week for photos of pet faces. My black lab-beagle pup has a huge personality and a ton of faces to boot. But this picture of him really just makes me smile every time I look at it. Enjoy!


To see more of the entries for the pet photo contest head over to I Heart Faces to check them out.




Contact Me | Visit My Website | Join the Facebook Fan Page | Follow Me on Twitter

15 comments:

  1. I love the expression on his face

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute....i have a black lab and just love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute! He looks like a happy guy!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful...he has that happiest, sweetest expression! I grew up with a black lab so this is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I love it. It's a black Marley (have you seen the movie or read the books. . . we love them here). My son is so convinced now he wants a "marley" dog. I am pretty sure there is a reason why most of the dogs on iheart faces are labs. Maybe it's time to jump on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks SO content with himself! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like he is enjoying the cooling wind :D
    Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks like it could have been the best day of his life. what a great shot. the expression is priceless.

    ReplyDelete