Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Daugherty Family Photos | Fairview Park, Decatur, IL | Family Photography

I was so excited when Meagan called me to tell me she'd be back in Illinois for a week in November. My excitement doubled when she asked me if I'd be free to do some family photos for her. Meagan and her brother, Tim, decided that for their mom's birthday this year - they wanted to get her some updated family photos (which I think is super sweet and thoughtful).
I took Meagan's wedding pictures back in June and I was thrilled to get to take some photos for her family. The Daugherty family are good, down-to-earth people, and you'd have a hard time finding a more attractive bunch! Meg's mom and dad are just so cute together! It's always nice to see couples whose love is still glowing strong.
I had a lot of fun spending time with you all and snapping shots of your awesome family! Enjoy the pics!




















Contact Me | Visit My Website | Join the Facebook Fan Page | Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment