Tuesday, November 30, 2010

For a few months now, I've been submitting articles to a website called Ezinearticles.com. This website posts worthwhile articles with pertinent information for people. So I've been submitting my own articles related to photography that I thought might be helpful to people. I've had around a dozen accepted to the site and was recently dubbed an Expert Author on EzineArticles. A few weeks ago I received this object in the mail as a token of appreciation.



I was pretty excited about it actually. First of all, for being considered one of the better authors on the site. Secondly...who doesn't love getting gifts? And I love mugs!  So I was just all around giddy. If you're interested in seeing some of the articles I've posted on ezinearticles.com, you can view them here: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Stephanie_Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment