Friday, December 3, 2010

The Making of Puppy Chow

I enjoy cooking, but there are a few things in particular that I make very well. One of these things is puppy chow...I've been told that I make the best puppy chow around. :)
Well Ryan and I decided to make a batch of it earlier this week and we were talking about why my puppy chow is so awesome. Ryan came up with this awesome little story to explain and I thought I would share.

"Well - what they do is they give like 6 people their own bowl of puppy chow. And there are people up on the roof with bags of powder sugar and they pour it down toward the people below. And the six people have to run around and catch the powder sugar in their bowls but they only have 10 seconds to catch as much as they can. And that's how they make store-bought puppy chow.
Now when we make puppy chow it's the same scenario, except we're on the roof with barrels of powder sugar and the people have to stand directly below us and we dump the contents of an entire barrel directly down on each person. ...Now if they survive, ... they will have the best puppy chow ever!"

He paints quite the pictures, doesn't he? Well enjoy your weekend! I'll see you all next week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment